Saturday, November 11, 2017

Step 2 Study Questions

This isn't really a game, per se, but we play it at home a lot lately. See, Birk is studying for the Step 2 exam and sometimes he needs a break from reading the questions off the screen all day long. So I take his phone and read the questions for him. Every once in a while, I know the answer to one myself (usually the ones that have to do with psychology, or the parameters of a new drug test - "The mean will increase, the mode will increase, the median will increase," etc.) so I kept score this time.


(This is one that I got right completely by guessing. I don't know what Lewy bodies are.)

I got something like 30% correct on this set of questions (which is pretty good... we did a set of 20 questions so that means I got six right! Most of them by actual reasoning, but one or two by blind guessing).

No comments:

Post a Comment